Saturday, February 3, 2007

I hate my roommate!!


I cannot remember how many times I have mentioned my terrible roommate in my MSN space…actually, this is the first time I vent my angry about her in my blog~~ I think June, Jennifer, Ken and Amy may already know something about her…the reason why I always get mad about her is because:


First of all, she often talks to the phone without pick up the receiver. There are several times that she talked to her mother early in the morning on the weekends without control her voice! It makes me so angry because I need to work 6 hours in subway on that day, but she never gives me a chance to have a rest.


Moreover, when I made some sounds in order to show her my annoyance, she always said to her friends or her family members like: “I’ll never care about that!” How can I get along with her?!


Most significantly, she always brings her friends here and talks in a loud voice, even play music when I tried to study!


Consequently, I decided to change to another dorm. I told my opinion to my roommate, she was glad to change and I am really appreciating that; However, She said that she don’t want to leave this room. Then, she asks for a permission (maybe, but I don’t know clearly) that can allow her to stay in this room. It made me angry because her bad attitude and she always emphasizes that she must live in this room! I think she is really selfish!


Unfortunately, there are no more rooms for me to move in when I asked residence service. It means that I have to make a conversation with her and made some rules at the same time in order to live comfortable in next two and a half months…Oh my god!! I hate living with this horrible and low timber woman!!! I’d love to move out of the dorm as quickly as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


7 comments:

June said...

poor girl!! i will also get mad with this kind of roommate! why don't she know try to think about others and she is real selfish girl!!

Becky said...

Yes!!!!!!!!I totally agree with you~~June~~

Happy Amy said...

That's realy annoying....
As what I have told u, find an apartment as quickly as u can and move out of ur dorm!
A person who doesn't respect others deserves no respect!

serenity said...

I wish you find a new roommate!
Come on!
She is really terrible woman!
So you have no need to get angary with her,it is not worthy!
Happy every day!

Steven said...

Or, what a little miserable girl!!! What do you want to do? Of course, keep on hating her. Great, but it could not deal with this problem. Quarrel with her? Definitely, you can get mental balance. However, that will make this thing worse. If I were you and in your age, I would fight against her. But fighting is the worst way to deal with problem. How can you do? Miserable girl. Cry aloud, that may assuage your angry.

Maybe, there is some way that could help you to deal with this dilemma. Just be quiet, and think if there is some great method.


If you can’t leave that dorm now, what you should do is just live with that girl harmonically. Stop hating her, get rid of the negative word in your blog, and use the reason you list to persuade your roommate, tell her your feeling, try to negotiate with her. If you are failure, don’t give up, try again. First all, in a courtesy way, try to make friend with you roommate. Living harmonically is wisdom of our ancient traditional culture, in this way, you will find not only a totally different roommate but also a totally different yourself.

The key is in your hand, try it.

Becky said...

Amy~I am finding a apartment now~~thanks god you can support me! Serenity~~I cannot change my dorm now...I want to cry!!!! Anyway, I am honored that I can own a lot of good friends like you,June,Amy and so on~~~~~~
Steven~~thanks so much!!! I already tried to make a conversation with her~~we signed a agreement which include some rules now~~I hope it can help us live with peace in the last two months!!

Yichen said...

I was horrified by your angry. People often have some problems with their roommate, and it is not bad thing to change your roommate.
:D Your writing is like a acamemic eassy...