Sunday, January 28, 2007

Enjoy my weekends~~~

I did not do any exercises until this Saturday. I think it is really important for me to have a rest and relax myself a little bit, so, I decided to do some sports on the weekends. We are so lucky to obtain a holiday on Friday, it is my pleasure to do some exercises with my friend. As a result, I arranged two lectures to attend in on that day and after that, I would go Gym with Jennifer. I thought I should pay attention to train my upper arms and legs because I am getting fat now. Consequently, I got aches of my arms on the next day, but I have to go skating with my friends on 1:00pm. I am not good at skating, actually, I didn’t go skating for more than 10 years! It made me shy when I used my stupid postures to learn how to stand and how to move on the ice. When I tried to move, there is a man came and said: “You did a good job!” and asked me to clap his hand. It is really helpful and he gave me enough courage to keep on skating. I’d love to do those kinds of things on each weekend if I have time, it is awesome and I can get lots of precious experiences that I can never get in classes!

8 comments:

serenity said...

“I am getting fat now.”=.=!
you are serious!
do U no ?
you are my idol in this aspect!!
I and june want to post your photo on the wall in order to encourage us lose our weight!

June said...

I like this picture! it was drew by a korean girl. I bought her book when i was in china!
By the way, when could you give us(serenity and i)your picture? HAW-HAW!!

Kenneth said...

ha, is the man handsome? you can practise your speaking and listening from him one day...HAHA

Becky said...

June!I love this picture so much!!! If you have that Korean girl's book, I'd love to see it!!!!
......by the way, I just have some terrible photoes about myself... I am afraid of scaring you and Serenity~haha

SabRina said...

Hello Becky,

Nice to meet you and nice to be your classmate. You know what I go to the fitness centre everyday, i think we should do some exercises!That is very good for your health!

Scott Douglas said...

That is so great that you are exercising and skating. I love skating at the Oval!

Steven said...

good, good, very good!
However, do you know that sometime the physical exercise will make you become fatter?
Anyway, it can make you be more healthy in a long term. So, keep on doing it.
By the way, there are many very very beautiful picture in your blog. your life is filled with different beautiful colors.

Becky said...

Sabrina~I agree with you!!
Steven~Thanks a lot!!