Friday, January 19, 2007

My blog~~

This is the first time for me to create a blog, it is similar as MSN space even though it is an English website. I am so lazy and never tried to write journals until I got in trouble; therefore, this is a great chance for me to type something I want even some of them may boring:) I hope my blog can help me to improve my writing skills and typing speed. I always get trouble in managing time because my slow typing speed always waste my time on writing exams. If this kind of exercise can really help effectively, I will appreciate it so mush~~
On the other hand, I may write all kinds of peoblems that I need to solve as quickly as possible, it means I need helps from others. So, if you are the person who is reading my lovely blog:), please do not forger to leave comments for me~~Thanks a lot!!

8 comments:

Scott Douglas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Amy said...

This's AMY!!!hahaha~~~surprise!!
I would like to help u with ur problems~~~~

Gerard said...

Heya, looks good untill now, don't be lazy like me!!! Just try to update it and ehm...what can i say?

Ye, good luck with ur Lovely Blog ;O.

ttl!

Leslie said...

Hello Becky..this is leslie.
Nice to meet you!

serenity said...

your blog are so cute!
you are so cute girl too!
lol!
*.*

Scott Douglas said...

I don't know if I can help you solve any problems, but it'll be my pleasure to leave comments!

Steven said...

I'm also very lazy in my life, and I thought it will waste much time to gossip on line when I was in china. By the way I was really too busy to do this in china.

It's a great idea to ask some things in your blog, you are a very very smart girl.

Becky said...

Steven~~~~~~thanks a lot!!!!!
"you are a very very smart girl. " I'd love to hear that!!hahaha
^-^~~