Friday, February 9, 2007

I found it is difficult to find a topic to write in my blog this week~~ Maybe I’ll just write down some feelings that I have now. I stay in Canada about six months, and this is the longest time for me to live without my family members. The life in Canada is free and comfortable except my ugly roommateJ Actually, I miss my mother so much because I am worried about her health; nobody can take care of her if I live far away from her. When I phoned her, she always told me that she
was nice, and never let me worried about anything. She also gives me a lot of encouragements in order to support my study and life in Canada. Those kinds of behaviours made me miss her more.
On the other hand, I’d love to go back home as soon as possible is because I miss Chinese food so much. I have to eat pizza, cookies, wraps, and some other high calorie food here. It made me crazy, and it is difficult for me to believe that June can eat such amount of pizza every week! You are my idol~~ anyway, I just want to mention that it is really important for my to pass level four before May, or I will not allow to go back home even change my faculty. Actually, I still have self confidence to do everything well even though I cannot have good sleep every day because of my homework and roommate. Now, going back home and live away from her are the two main points that support me to work hard in order to live with a happy life. I want to let myself know that I have to work and there are not other choices for me.

8 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, it sounds like you are having a lot of problems with your room mate. I'm surprised at how selfish she is. I hope your situation improves soon so you can concentrate more on your studies!

June said...

hi,becky! i have the same feeling with you!I miss my parents so much!By the way, even though i like pizza and i can eat it everyday, i still miss our chinese food! HaHa!!

SabRina said...

Thx you for coming!

are you work in Subway on campus?

do you know Jeff?

Becky said...

Thanks~Scott
SabRina~~I know Jeff~~He is our supervisor~~If you want to come, I can give you 50% off~~haha

Kenneth said...

oh.. you miss chinese food
Don't worry, i heard that June is an fascinating chinese cook. Let's go over her place and let her make us several amusing dishes everyday.. haha

Alif said...

Yes, it is uncomfortable when the food is not originated from home. Anyways, you will find it more comfortable as the day passes.
I think there's a number of chinese restaurants in Canada. When I go home, there's a restaurant on my way. Anyways, have a nice time in Canada.

Becky said...

Ken~Thanks your hotpot~~

Becky said...

Thanks a lot Pam!! If you can help me to check my third essay~I believe I can aquire a really amazing result in my life!!hehe~~I am just joking~~