Monday, February 26, 2007

Bad luck!

I woke up really early this morning because I had to phone the apartment company to find the house. I was so lucky to hear the answer from the officer that there is only one 2 bedrooms apartment left. The reason is that it is so difficult for people to find a cheap apartment in downtown like that. As a result, I made an appointment as soon as possible; however, after 9am, my bad luck came. The apartment company said that they were not allowed to show us the apartment until next week and they didn’t know the date that they can show it to us. It made me worried about if we cannot rent it on time.
Then, I had nothing to do at that time, so, I decided to go to the admission office to change my faculty. There was another bad news waiting for me; the officer said that I owned money for this winter semester! That is impossible because I already got the receipt when I paid for it!! Afterwards, I had to go back to the dorm in this cold winter (It was snowing outside!) in order to get my receipt. When I went back and show them the receipt, they found that the cheque didn’t work. It meant that I had to pay it again. The most terrible things happened now in case I found that my visa card doesn’t work……
As a result……I didn’t finish anything in this morning……and there are so many things left for me to deal with……

6 comments:

Kenneth said...

IT doesn't look good.. (but on the other hand, you have a "best" friend) so,, everything is not getting worse.. anyway, please let me know if you need any help to look for your apartment..

Becky said...

yeah~ everything is not getting worse...I solved all kinds of problems today!haha
By the way, I really appreciate your help, Ken~~You are such a good friend~~best wishes for your mid-term!

Carlos Pulici said...

Becky,

Yes, sometimes bad things happen but they occur just to keep us aware. The important thing is not give up and understand the problems to avoid them next time.

Carlos

Scott Douglas said...

Ohmygoodness, it sounds like you are having a lot of challenges this semester. I really hope you can find an apartment. Good luck!

serenity said...

Affairs that are done by due degrees are soon ended!

Steven said...

In my opinion, having some troubles is not a really bad thing, and, after all, you can not avoid these troubles in your life. Similar to a quiz in our Leap program, if you are failed in this kind of trouble, it isn’t a big deal in a long term. In contrast, there will be some real difficulties and dilemmas, which will change your life greatly.

Anyway, smile confidently when you are facing difficulties and trust that you will overcome them finally.