Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Reminiscing~~~

Today is the third last day of this semester, it means that after this week and three days of the exam, I am going to leave LEAP program. Of course I need to pass the final exam if I want to successfully leave this program and start my undergraduate study. In today’s listening and speaking class, we focus on speculations and reminiscing. I started to remember many particular things which happened in my life when I came to Canada. This is my first time to stay away from my family for such a long time; however, I never feel alone during these months because I made lots of new friends in LEAP program. Many of whom are from different countries. We had pizza party, BBQ; we watch movie, visit Peru exhibition; every thing will be stored in my mind and I’ll never forget them! I also remember the new experiences I had in Calgary; the first time to take c-train (we do not know how to buy tickets), the first time to eat free ice-cream on campus, the first time to have a part time job and try to earn money by myself and so on. There are so many first time after my 18th birthday because I came to Calgary! Now, it is my first time to rent a house and first time to live with my friends. I hope everything can become shining in my life after I make efforts on them. I will keep on doing what I can do to live in Calgary for last four or five years with the people who support me, and gain more precious reminiscing in the future. If I past LEAP program on this month, I will miss all the things in this program so much…But I still want to pass ^_^

4 comments:

June said...

yes, i agree with you. we have so many things to remember in this year. i had some many first time in this year and they are all mean a lot to me!

serenity said...

I will support you if it possible.
I hope things will better next week.
hope so!

Becky said...

June & Serenity~~
good luck on final~~~~

Scott Douglas said...

Isn't that exciting? You had a lot of firsts during the LEAP program. You are growing up :-)