Saturday, April 14, 2007

The last one ~~


I hope this is my last time to do blog because I do not want to come back to LEAP 4 and do it once again…however, it doesn’t mean that I will forget everything which happened in LEAP program. So many things need to be remembered.
First, I want to appreciate the friends who leave messages in my blog~~ I wish that I could invite them for dinner… but I lack of money during this month…sorry about that~~
Second, I’d love to say thanks to all my instructors. No matter you give me A, B, C or D, I am glad that you can read my terrible writing and accepted my quizzes which full of mistakes…I hate my poor grammar…

forgive me~~ and please, please, please let me pass at the same time on my final exam!! I beg…
Third, thanks all the other things and people that I didn’t appreciate yet~~ I know I am lazy…
Anyway, I hope everybody in LEAP 4 can pass the horrible final exam and have a wonderful life on campus during next several years. The people who will go back to their own countries, I wish you good luck~~ that’s it… enjoy my last blog…

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Don't be too scared about the final exam. Just relax and do your best :-)

Pam said...

Good luck with your finals Becky.