Saturday, April 7, 2007

Hate waiting for Bus!!!

If u ask me what is the feature of the Calgary bus system? I will always burst out the same answer without hesitate; furthermore, the answer is solely one word----- late. This is a kind of phenomenon I can not tolerate. Even though there are great amount of factors which can determine buses to be late, to be late is unacceptable. A late bus, however, can harm people’s health and emotion.
First of all, keep waiting for a bus, which seems will never arrived is considered as a kind of suicide in the winter of Calgary. People, waiting for bus, always do not have very heavy jacket because they believe in the schedule which they heard in the cell phone. Therefore, they probably stand at the bus station until they freeze to death or faint.
In addition to harm people’s health, it can also cause emotions breaking up. For instance, when people decide to wait for a bus in Calgary, they decide to take a test of patience as well…For instance, I had two experiences like that which happened in the same day! The bus number 9 and 407, I cursed them for almost three hours until they came and I sware that I will never give up to curse those late buses! I believed that late buses are able to destroy people’s patience and make them crazy easily.
Finally, in order to keep a healthy body and a normal emotion, people had better buy their own cars as quickly as possible.

4 comments:

June said...

i totally agree with you!! do you remember that i wrote an essay to complain waiting for bus!!

Steven said...

It is funny that you hate something again. Hatred began your study and hatred again finished your study. In the past three months, many things changed except Becky’s hatred. I am wandering if you really hate something or some people or just haven’t enough words to express your feeling? By the way, do you still hate your former roommate now?

Edward said...

Have you ever tried to catch a bus after 11 pm? I hope you will never have to do it because it could be quite an experience with this weather. Even though they usually arrive, it could happen what I faced a couple of times, they never showed up, and I had to walk (more than 16 blocks) to my house. Imagione that!

Scott Douglas said...

I hate waiting for the bus too. It's so annoying!